Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

After looking at a few different social media management tools I have narrowed it down to two platforms that I like. The two platforms that I would want to use would be Sprout Social and Zoho. I like Spout Social because of its simplicity as well as I could use it very well for the marketing side of my business, I could offer clients to manage their social media. Not only that their reports seem very intuitive and easy to understand which is perfect as the easy it is to understand for us the easier it will be for us to explain the progress to our clients. It shows us exactly what metrics we need to see across the different platforms. 

The reason that I like Zoho was because of the additional features that they offer other than just social media management. They offer a complete CRM system, which includes marketing management, financial management, digital content creation management, IT, & HR management. This is perfect for my own company as I can manage everything from one platform, everything that can help us to grow and optimize every part of the company to run efficiently. 

Comments

Popular Posts