Week 12 Part A: Business Specific Online Tools

 I couldn't think/find any other tools that could help, however, Google My Business and Tik Tok could possibly be good additions to my company. First Google My Business will be useful for when people search for our industry in our area, we would look more credible and appear more organically to more potential clients. This will be easy integration with our current plan and a way to get ourselves out there and connect with our potential clients. Second Tik Tok, as much as this social platform is useful in watching short bit size content, I do not believe that it is the most important for our company however it can still be useful in creating bit size content for our own company but what we could since we are a media company is helping other creators create content for this platform. We could use this as a short behind-the-scenes look or also show off the houses we take photos of. Definitely two tools that we will take advantage of and put to work for my company within the next weeks to months, I'm sure there are more tools that we will also implement into our marketing strategy.

Comments

Popular Posts