Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools

The first option that I chose was LinkedIn, now I wouldn't have really created an account if it wasn't for this assignment just because I am no hundred percent sold on how it works. But I went ahead and created an account, I have not finished setting it up, you can take a look at the link below. I tried to look for some groups that could help me and my business, I have not found the perfect group just yet, I did find a few that might work and might just join. I am looking for a group that has a lot of agents which I can then go in and just add value to the group and then hopefully people are interested in our services which can potentially increase our revenue. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/caleb-sanchez-341961210/


The second option is Yelp, I haven't really seen many real estate photographers on Yelp but with some more digging, I was able to find a couple on there so I might join Yelp, which can be another avenue of potential for brand awareness for my company. More than likely someone who is searching for a photographer might search Yelp or someone who runs into use might check Yelp to see our reviews. It might be a beneficial application to build trust with our current and future clients seeing how our clients like our work and company. 

Comments

Popular Posts