Week 6 Part A: Engaging Your Customers - FaceBook Strategy

     The first business page that I decided to like was Matterport. Matterport is a software and hardware company that create 3D Virtual tours for real estate. We offer their product to our clients and it is becoming increasingly bigger and more agents are aware of the company and have asked it for it by name. So no doubt these agents are probably following Matterport as well. 

    The second organization that I chose to like was the National Association of Realtors. NAR for short has about 60% of real estate agents in the US, so no doubt that a lot of potential clients are following them. Hopefully, we were to build some credibility we could work with them in a way that we can get some sort of shout-out or something like that. 

    The third organization that I chose to like was Lee Honish Content & Marketing. They have another company that is in the real estate industry and generates a lot of listings which could help my business as we take photos of listings. If we could partner with them in a way that they have their agents use us on their listings, that could easily elevate the amount of work we would have. 

    The fourth organization was the California Regional MLS. They provide a database where agents can put their listing on and other agents can access the details. More social media active agents might follow them. Partnering with them in some way in the future could really benefit my company. 

    The fifth organization was San Deigo Real Estate Producers. They connect the 1% of agents in our local area which can be very beneficial. If I can provide a service to just a few of these agents then other agents will see our work and ask about our company. Not only that but also the amount of listing these agents have and will get will no doubt help my business grow. 

    The sixth was actually a group, I didn't realize it until after but joining this group actually might be just as beneficial. This group is called SoCal Real Estate. Here I could post my services as well as listen to what agents have to say in my area. This can help me see where we can either improve or bring a new service to our clients. Also, I could see if anyone posts something that could of interest to my clients. 

    The seventh page I followed was the Real Estate Staging Association. Most high-end houses often use stagers to come and stage the home. After that they have a photographer come and take photos. If we work with stagers and taking photos of how they stage homes we can help them and in turn, we can have them recommend us to the agents that use them for staging. Active agents probably follow staging companies, so from this page, we can possibly find staging companies in our area that we can partner with. 

Comments

Popular Posts